Monday, July 2, 2012

Camping - Bio Rap

Been a while since I wrote last...just enjoying catching up on lazy days. :) This, my last summer of classes for this degree, 1st semester of the summer I am taking RDG 415 (Reading & Learning in the Content Area). I have really liked it and learned a lot. I am currently finishing up my last assignment, so to waste time...I decided to update my blog. So, its updated. ;) Now I leave you with this Rap about camping I wrote for one of my assignments. Enjoy!


 

Feeling burnt out and trying not to flip.
You know what that means…
Time for a campin’ trip!
Packing the car with sleeping bags, tent, and gear.
Headed out bright and early,
Hope to catch a lot of fish this year.
Pitching the tent and spraying repellent,
Gonna need fire wood…
So the kids are sent.
Hiking the trails, swimming the lake,
Grilling hotdogs,
Is better than a steak!
Nights are too long, fish aren’t bitin’,
Got lost on the trail,
And bugs I’m fightin’.
My beds on a rock and fishing’s too slow,
After two days…
Yo, it’s time to go!

1 comment: