Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spring Semester, 2012

New year, new semester. Trying to keep up with my blog, but with classes starting back maybe I should keep to posting assignments I find important. This semester I am taking the following:

ECE 366 - Early Childhood Learning Environments; This class is on-line the 1st part of the semester and face to face at the A&M-Commerce metroplex location in Mesquite. 

RDG 360 - Word Analysis Skills; This class is part time on-line and part time face to face at the A&M-Commerce Navarro County campus in Midlothian.

RDG 370 - Reading & Literacy II; Again located in Midlothian, but face to face for the full semester.

ART/THE/MUS 305 - Integrated Arts for Elementary Educators; This is also a semester long face to face class but is broken into 3 parts. 5 weeks of Art, 5 weeks of Theater, & 5 weeks of Music with a integrated final exam. 

I am very excited about each class this semester, which should help it go by fairly quickly. I hope I can share some great information as I learn and expand my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment