Monday, November 14, 2011

Putting Prezi in Your Presentations

Prezi.com is a web-based program that puts excitement into presentations. Check out this video for more information on how Prezi can spruce up your presentations.

I took the information from the Emergent Technology project I wrote earlier in the semester to design my first Prezi. I can't take credit for this idea...it was an assignment, but I did enjoyed playing around with this unique, on-line presentation tool. Check it out here...& remember, this was my 1st attempt. I welcome feed back, but please be kind. 

I'm not sure when I will have the opportunity to make my next Prezi, but I have so many great ideas on how to improve it by what I've learned so far. I just didn't realize how much better I could have made it. Hummm....sounds like a challenge to me!

1 comment:

  1. I also think that technology allows for all styles of learners. Its a great way to reinforce what has been introduced and allows for the student to experience more information through hands on exploration.

    ReplyDelete